How we work

Our Specialty is Transforming Ideas into Apps.

Group blue icon Group green icon Group orange icon

Our Process

We believe in the power of great ideas. An idea however, is only 1% of success. The other 99% comes from its execution. This is where we come in! Our talented team of designers and developers will collaborate with you to develop a killer minimal viable product; creating a long-term partnership to help you put your best foot forward for all your future endeavours.
Hand shake

Meet & Greet

Get In touch with us for a free 30 minute chat! This could be to discuss your app idea, create your game plan, or have any of your questions about the process answered.

Round box with a check icon

Validate Your Idea

This is where we hash out all the details. We validate your app idea, decide on platforms for launch (iOS and/or Android) and lock in a features list for your minimal viable product (MVP).
Group blue iconGroup green iconGroup orange iconCheck icon
We keep in touch with you every step of the way
Design icon

Designs

Our designers first produce wireframes, these are essentially the layout of how the app will look and be navigated through. Once we have your approval that they’re good-to-go, we move onto full UI/UX and icon design. All designs are submitted to Zeplin for you to monitor and provide feedback throughout the entire process!
Group blue iconGroup green iconGroup orange iconCheck icon
We keep in touch with you every step of the way
Closing tag icon

Development

Development can take anywhere from 2-6 months depending on the size of your app. We stagger the development in two week sprints, using crashlytics for continual BETA testing. This enables you to stay in the loop by testing, playing around with, and providing feedback on each new update.
Group blue iconGroup green iconGroup orange iconCheck icon
We keep in touch with you every step of the way
Store icon

Submission to App Store

Once development is complete, we’re ready to launch ! We deal with every elements of the submission stage, including all admin and resolving any rejection issues, so you have nothing to worry about!
Group blue iconGroup green iconGroup orange iconCheck icon
We keep in touch with you every step of the way
Hands holding document icon

Maintenance & Support

If you wish to keep your app constantly updated, free of bugs and in line with the newest tech trends- we provide maintenance packages! With our support you can be sure your app is always providing your users with a seamless experience.
Group blue iconGroup green iconGroup orange iconCheck icon
We keep in touch with you every step of the way

Life-long relationship!

We love creating long-term partnerships. Not only do we invest in groundbreaking and innovative ideas, but also the entrepreneurs whose genius created them. We will support you in any way we can, even once you're launched and out in the tech space.
Line chart icon
Group blue icon Group green icon Group orange icon

Ready to get the ball rolling?

Come into the office and meet the whole team, show us your side of the world on skype or meet us at your favourite hole in the wall for a drink!
Book a Free Consultation
Apps People has years of experience with iPhone & iPad (iOS) and Android development. Since 2010 in fact!